Nouvelle recette de cuisine d'Italie (en anglais)
Spaghetti with tuna fish
"This is very easy and quick to be made. It is fresh and colourful. The ingredients are low in calories and rich in omega3. It seems an ordinary recipe but the secret is to put a lot of oregano and basil and the taste will be excellent!! It serves 4 people. "
250g fresh tomatoes
10 basil leaves
2 spoonfuls of oregano
- Cut the tomatoes and put them in the large pan with olive oil, salt and a lot of oregano
- Cook them for about 15 min
- Add the tuna fish, cut in small pieces and let it cook for 2 min
- Put spaghetti in a pan of boiling water and cook until ready (al dente)
- Drain the pasta and add to the tuna and tomato mix, stirring constantly, and serve immediately with a lot of basil.